The importance of cyber security is constantly increasing as organisations are becoming more dependent to information technologies. SOCCyte is an integrated platform for organizations wishing to implement a comprehensive Security Operation Center.
- Smart Agent
- Incident Management
- Cyber Intelligence
- Vulnerability Scanning (Built-in Nessus Integrated)
- Asset Discovery
- Agentless remote and endpoint agent based log collection.
- Elasticsearch for log analysis and primary log storage.
- Logs are processed by policy rules.
- 1000+ built-in tagging rules.
- Horizontally scalable architecture by increasing collector services.
- Single Management interface for all SIEM management.
- Can collect, cache and send logs to the platform.
- Track network activities of processes on the client systems by using Network Activity Tracker.
- By Geolocation enrichment, track which application accesses which countries.
- Track file access details of processes on the client systems by using File Activity Tracker.
- Track USB Disk and Printer Usage Activity.
- Creation of a Centralized System for SOCs.
- Unified Asset Discovery, Vulnerability Scanning, Monitoring & SIEM.
- Built-in Threat Intelligence for Tracking Access to Malware & Phishing Sites.
- Real Time Search on 250 TB+ Audit Data.
- 000 EPS Performance per Single Appliance.
- Discovery of Unknown Applications Creating Network Traffic, or Performing Unauthorized Access to Files.
- Incident Management for Tracking Security Events.
- Advanced Correlation for Real-Time Visibility of Security Risks.
- SOCCyte is based on Elastic. Unlike other competitors Elastic is directly accessible by the customer.
- Smart agent for endpoint log collection is unique. Smart agent offers a complete platform for endpoint auditing.
- Smart agent file system access tracker tracks process activity on file system.
- Smart agent network traffic tracker monitors network traffic created by processes on file system.
- Log search in 500 TB+ log data is real-time. The cost is significantly lower when storing huge sets of data compared to competitors.