Approximately 90% of the malicious software is using DNS protocol to communicate with Command and Control servers to steal data or redirect Internet connection to malicious websites. Current security solutions such as Next Generation Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Secure Web Gateways, Sandboxes are not designed to prevent malicious software-based threats. DNSCyte is designed to protect against DNS based threats, blocking malicious code that require DNS protocol to operate. Infected users are quarantined and their access to network is blocked.
DNSCyte Secure DNS
- Reliable protection against DNS Query based attacks.
- Protection from threats like Ransomware, Malware, Phishing, and Botnets.
- Stops malware before it reaches the end users or their network.
- Reports all DNS and Internet traffic at a given moment.
- Company based comprehensive policies can be created by using 120+ domain categories.
- % 99.9 domain categorization performance, allowing positive security model to be applied without compromising the comfort users.
Reports malicious traffic
DNS Threat Visibility
- Reports malicious traffic generated by users with its Real-time Malware Monitor feature.
- Security Gap feature provides reports passing through the security devices.
- Rule-based Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) integration cuts down on Event per Second (EPS) values by 1000 times.
- Integrated with Microsoft AD, Infoblox, EfficientIP, F5 BIG-IP, BIND DNS solutions.
- Detects servers or users which are affected by APT attacks and generating malicious traffic.
Reports users’ activities
DNS Threat Hunter
- Reports users’ activities infected by malicious traffic through its Real-time Malware Monitor feature.
- Detects infected applications, processes and users with infected files.
- Malicious traffic generating endpoints are detected without installing an agent on the user devices or servers by using WMI protocol.
- Works integrated with Next Generation and DNS Firewalls such as Palo Alto Networks, Infoblox, F5 – BIG IP by enabling their “Sinkhole” feature.
Stay in Touch
© 2019 CyberCyte. All Rights Reserved.